So I just finished my second batch of Anadama and this time I doubled it! My family and I loved it so much the first time, but this time I took a lot more photos.
Using the percentages is in the book I made a batch totaling 2000 g (2kg) and scaled each loaf to 500 g. Unfortunately I ran out of the cornmeal I used on the previous attempt, and after reading about all of the grittiness reported form using polenta I used a regular store bought cornmeal.
I'm lucky right now in that I am using my mothers Bosch Universal instead of my KA. It really does a nice job and I think I've put it through more work recently than she has in the last few years. Even with the cornmeal I achieved a great windowpane. I'm working on Artos right now, I don't think my family will eat Christospomos.